Interim Director of Nursing
Minimum Current RN or LPN license / Supervisory experience
The Loretto Home, operated by Vermont Catholic Charities, Inc., in Rutland, Vermont, is seeking a dedicated, experienced Interim Director of Nursing (DON) to join our team and provide care for the residents at our Level III Residential Care Home. This position offers a $5,000 signing bonus to the successful candidate. We offer a competitive benefits package and a family-like work environment. The ideal candidate will have superior communication and supervisory skills, excellent nursing skills, and strong attention to details and deadlines.
Requirements of the Interim Director of Nursing
• Current RN or LPN license
• Supervisory and Director of Nursing experience a plus
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Working knowledge of pertinent regulatory and compliance guidelines and medical policies
• Excellent written and verbal skills
Benefit of the Interim Director of Nursing
• Competitive salary
• Excellent benefits package
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• STD / LTD, and life insurance
• Referral program
Responsibilities of the Interim Director of Nursing
• The Interim Director of Nursing will be responsible for planning, organizing, budgeting, directing, and controlling the accomplishments of both short- and long-term nursing service objectives.
• Functions both as a resident care advocate and nursing advocate, including mentoring and coaching team members.
• Interact with residents, residents’ families, POA’s, other health facilities and the nursing
• Communicate to all in a way that ensures continuity of care for our residents.
• Promote quality and efficiency in the delivery of care management services.
59 Meadow Street
Rutland, VT 05701