DNS-CT Certification Workshop11/6/201811/8/2018All Day
White River Jct., VT
DNS-CT Certification Workshop – 3 day
Tue, Nov 6, 2018 thru Thu, Nov 8, 2018
Comfort Inn, White River Jct, VT
Take your leadership and management talents to the next level with a preparatory workshop for AADNS’s Director of Nursing Services-Certified (DNS-CT) certification. Earning this credential validates your expertise, gives you the advantage among your peers, and helps you improve quality, communication, and resident care throughout the facility.
Meet the challenges of long-term care as they arise with strategies to excel during surveys using tested best-practices. Apply a team approach to quality improvement that honors resident preferences and leverages staff skills. Protect your residents with risk-management plans that adhere to current compliance standards. Prevent burn-out and minimize facility turnover by promoting communication and participation. Comply with human resource regulations, laws, and challenges no matter the situation.
This three-day workshop will complement your nursing expertise with leadership and management skills to help you discover your true potential. Workshops are taught by individuals who go through rigorous requirements to become Master Teachers and who are experts in the field.
The DNS-CT credential is perfect for directors of nursing services, nursing home administrators, vice presidents of clinical services, and other long-term care professionals with management responsibilities.
- Leadership & Management for the Nurse Leader
- Human Resource Management for the Nurse Leader
- Care Management and Surveillance Systems for the Nurse Leader
- Essential Business Skills for the Nurse Leader
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement for the Nurse Leader
- Survey Readiness 24/7/365 for the Nurse Leader
- Survey Management and Enforcement for the Nurse Leader
- Compliance and Ethics Essentials for the Nurse Leader
- Risk Management for the Nurse Leader
- MDS and Medicare Process Essentials for the Nurse Leader
- 8:00am – 5:00pm – Arrive 15 minutes early on the first day
- Handouts will be provided to attendees electronically for this workshop. Students can download the materials to her/his device of choice to bring to the workshop. Students also have the option to download and print the materials. Access information will be sent via email to each student prior to the beginning of the workshop.
- Lunch will be provided
The DNS-CT Certification Exam
Your workshop registration includes access to the DNS-CT certification exam in the online Classroom. To earn the credential you, must be an RN and pass the examination with a score of 80% or better.
You must register online at the following link: DNS-CT Workshop